atl metro rbi code of conduct
Code of conduct for PLAYERS, PARENTS AND COACHES with ATL METRO RBI- Any violation of the code could dismiss you or your child from the team with out refund.
- RESPECT YOUR COACHES, TEAMMATES, UMPIRES AND PARENTS
- HUSTLE ON AND OFF THE FIELD
- FULL UNIFORM WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE GAME
- NO BAD LANGUAGE USED ON AND OFF THE FIELD
- ALL PAPER WORK FILLED OUT IN ADVANCE
- PARENTS, PLEASE RESPECT COACHES AND AVOID DIRECTLY SPEAKING TO UMPIRES. ALLOW COACHES TO HANDLE ANY DISPUTED CALLS AND JUDGEMENTS.
- COACHES, RESPECT UMPIRES, PARENTS, AND PLAYERS.
- PARENTS – IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE COACH, DO NOT APPROACH AFTER OR DURING THE GAME. (Call Coach Hollins to set up a meeting with the coach in question)
- PARENTS, players need to arrive for all games 1 hour in advance and for all practices 15 minutes in advance. If you are running late or anticipate any issues, please communicate in advance.
- FIGHTING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
- BRING YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLES – SHARING IS NOT PROHIBITED
LOOKING TO PARTICIPATE?
Looking to participate in a sport that requires skill, strength, strategic thinking and the desire to play as part of a team? Whatever level you play at, baseball can enhance your life, improving fitness, strength and coordination.
Whether you are looking to play casually in our recreational league or competitively with one of our traveling teams, you’ll find our organization to be a great place to learn new skills and meet new friends.